World of Warcraft - Lich King: The Lich King is the master and lord of the Scourge, which he rules telepathically from the Frozen Throne atop the Ice crown Glacier. Kil'jaeden created the Lich King from the spirit of the orc shaman Ner'zhul to raise an undead army to conquer Azeroth for the Burning Legion. Initially trapped within the Frozen Throne, the Lich King eventually betrayed Kil'jaeden and merged with the human Arthas Menethil to break away from the Legion and conquer Azeroth for himself.
Years later, the Alliance and the Horde marched to destroy the Lich King only to discover that the Scourge would always need a leader. Bolvar Fordragon volunteered to become the new jailer of the damned, dedicating his existence to containing the unleaded. When the Legion returned, the Knights of the Ebon Blade - death knights who broke away from the Scourge before the war in North rend - agreed to willingly serve the Lich King as long as he kept the rest of the Scourge confined to Northrend.
- Higher printing resolution and better color output guarantee.
- ISO 607 (4 needles 6 wires) sewing technique.
- The anti-fade printing can withstand machine wash, hand wash and even high-temperature wash without any reduces of the vibrancy of colors.
- There are no extra adhesive materials on the surface of the fabric, therefore our 3D printing clothing provides a higher level of texture and breathability.
- premium quality Polyester blend material
- Our unique dying process ensures that the dyeing materials are of strong affinity to the fabric, thus creating strong fastness which has a much better performance than the fabric with traditional printing techniques.
- Sizes are in US/EU size.